It's almost time for our dojo picnic!!!
Come spend the day with Sensei Doug, Mrs Patty and the rest of the dojo family. We will bring the games and food for the grill. Come with your favorite picnic dish to share.
We are having our picnic at Lake Biwa pavillion in Delray Beach on Sunday April 29th from 2 - 5 pm.
Sign up for the event is in the dojo at the front desk. Let us know how many people are coming and what yummy dish you can add.
See you there.
Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy
Call or text 561-926-1846 - www.brkka.com
Martial arts training improves focus and concentration inside the dojo and out in the -world. Students will see improvements in their schoolwork as well as in other sports and activities.
So many parents these days come into the dojo saying "my child has trouble concentrating, he has no focus. " Maybe you can relate? I know I can as a parent. I knew focus and concentration would be major keys for success in whatever my kids choose to do in life.
In our kenpo karate classes we show our students how to harness that laser beam focus through drills, stances and breathing exercises. If you would like your child to try a class, we offer a free 1 week trial. You don't need to buy anything. Just drop in to the next class that fits your schedule.
"Whatever luck I had, I made. I was never a natural athlete, but I paid my dues in sweat and concentration and took the time necessary to learn karate and become world champion. Chuck Norris"
Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy, www.brkka.com, phone or text 561-926-1846
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" Winston Churchill
CPR CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS AT BOCA RATON KARATE & KICKBOXING
It’s time to get fit, have fun and learn valuable self-defense and safety skills! Enjoy 1 FREE WEEK with the Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy. Call today for your complimentary intro week. 561-926-1846 www.BRKKA.com
Our Members/Students and their safety come first at the Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy. This is why our staff is both CPR and AED Certified. Sudden cardiac arrest is the one of the leading causes of death in the United States for both men and women. Hundreds of thousands of people have cardiac arrest in the US each year. The heart suffers from an electrical rhythm problem and is no longer able to pump and circulate adequate blood and oxygen to the body. They symptoms are collapsing, losing consciousness and no longer breathing. Performing CPR keeps the blood supply moving and increases chance of survival over 2x from not being attended by a certified CPR specialist.
Proper training and understanding of CPR is critical to this life saving act. Understanding proper technique, safety and legal ramifications are key to success. We strive to provide a safe, effective environment for both youth and adult in the martial arts as well as personal training and fitness arenas.
Come visit our west Boca dojo – learn about Kenpo karate – the best real-world self-defense out there. Get great exercise and reduce stress while Kickboxing. Enjoy new friendships and getting healthy with like-minded families. The Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy will provide an activity that may give you years of enjoyment on a path to a new healthy lifestyle!
What makes Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy special? Here are few things we are proud of about our school that might help you decide to come give us a try when looking at the many martial arts options available in west Boca Raton…
WHAT WE OFFER
- The best in traditional Kenpo Karate - true self-defense training
- We reward students individually and promote when ready, not on a pre-set schedule. Our students are all
equally accomplished to each belt level earned
- Very competitive pricing, all upfront, no hidden expenses
- Unlimited classes each week – no forced schedule
- A variety of programs that offer flexible options for those who travel or can only train one time per week
- A safe environment for students to learn self-defense and get great exercise
- Lessons in goal setting, focus, respect, self-control and discipline – valuable life skills for all ages
- Additional workout classes for the entire family that incorporate cardio and light weights for toning
WHAT WE DO NOT REQUIRE
- Contracts or any long-term commitments. We bill month to month – that’s it
- Additional unplanned expenses or price increases. Once you join, that is your monthly charge for the time you
choose to spend with us
- A pre-set schedule that limits the number of classes taken each week. Come to any and all classes you would
like that fit into your schedule
- Additional commitments on your time outside the dojo such as required running, tournaments, etc.
We strive to always offer the best customer service possible and truly love what we do. We want our students and families to love spending time in our dojo. It’s a unique family environment that we greatly value and want to share with all who walk onto our dojo mats.
The core business of Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy (BRKKA) is to provide realistic self-defense instruction in both private and group settings. The BRKKA Dojo teaches traditional Tracy’s Kenpo and kickboxing under the direction of Sensei Doug Tate and wife Ms. Patty.
The need for self-defense, martial arts training for both youths and adults is tremendous in this day and age for a multitude of reasons. Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing offers programs that provide the following value and personal growth opportunities:
1. Self-Defense: This is number one reason that sparks most people’s interest in the martial arts. The martial arts teach the techniques of how to defend yourself, and as important, teach you the way to think about and prepare to defend yourself. They also help you build up the reflexes you need if you’re ever in an undesirable situation, and give you the confidence to fight back.
2. Self-Confidence: As students become more proficient in their martial arts training, their confidence gets a big-boost, becoming more self-assured and confident. The Sensei’s (Teacher’s) encouragement goes a long way to help them achieve this goal, but a strong confidence level will extend far beyond the Dojo (Martial Arts Studio).
3. Discipline: In the martial arts, there is constant repetition in drills and practices with strong emphasis on detail. There are rules and protocols to be followed. All of this teaches respect – respect for the Sensei, respect for the Dojo, respect for one another - both opponents and colleagues – and self-respect. It also teaches the benefits of frequent practice, and the skill of patience. While we agree that practice makes perfect, we enhance that statement to read – “Perfect Practice makes Perfect”.
4. Emphasis on Individual Achievement: While teamwork and sportsmanship are emphasized in most team sports, at some point most children need to be told why they aren’t a starter or why their stuck in right field.
In the martial arts, each person’s success is based on his or her own individual merits and individual ambition will help achieve success.
5. Gender Equity: The martial arts are one of the few sports where both boys and girls can play together. Everyone can benefit from learning self-defense. It also gives brothers and sisters an opportunity to practice together and learn from one another as well (not to mention the convenience of having kids and parents in one place at a time).
6. Exercise: The typical martial arts class will often be comprised of warm-up calisthenics, teaching and practicing of moves and possibly some sparring. The warm up and practice comprise the bulk of the time, and for that time students will be constantly on the go – stretching, crunches, punches and kicks. The workout each student receives will not only assist in the natural development of his or her muscles, but also help them build stronger Cardio-Vascular systems.
7. Respect for Strength: As students train, they will learn to respect their newfound strength and techniques. They will also gain a disdain for bullying as well.
8. The Entire Family can Participate: Most martial arts schools offer classes for both adults and children. While most do not run those classes simultaneously, they are usually one right after the other. This means that you can watch your children workout, and then they can watch you. If you have the proper space for it, you can practice with each other at home, and learn from one another. This will give you a special activity to use as a bonding tool with your family. You can also become physically fit together as BRKKA offers family workouts multiple times every week.
9. The Never-Ending Season: The Martial Arts are a year-round affair. As mentioned above, your exercise routine remains constant the entire year. Having this consistency also helps build upon discipline, and allows students to progress very quickly.
10. Conclusion: Martial Arts provide both adults and child with an excellent physical workout, and also act as a vehicle to provide a mental and emotional outlet as well.
It’s time to get fit, have fun and learn valuable self-defense and safety skills! Enjoy 1 FREE WEEK with the Boca Raton Karate & Kickboxing Academy. Call today for your complimentary intro week.
BocA rATON KARATE & KICKBOXING OFFERS PERSONAL TRAINING OPTION WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF SEASONED MARTIAL ARTISTS
It’s time to get fit, have fun and learn valuable self-defense and
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.